The Ergon JF design guitars are handmade, custom guitars passionately crafted from thoroughly selected woods.
Each musician’s artistic identity is an opportunity to create custom guitars with new and groundbreaking designs.
– 1 piece indian rosewood with dovetail slide-in set-thru joint
– Custom Ergo profile neck shape
– Ebony fingerboard
– 25″ scale
– 12″ radius
– 24 Jescar stainless steel medium frets
– Luminlay side dots
– Inlayed fret position markers and abalone inlay on the 12th position
– Double-action trussrod
– Vintage bone nut
– 4+2 Gotoh Stealth tuners
– Swamp ash back with spalted maple top fully hand-carved solid body
– Wilkinson by Gotoh VS-401 tremolo bridge
– Custom cover plates made from cymbal brass
– Bare Knuckle “The Mule” neck and bridge pickups
– CTS 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-way switch
For availability and prices, please contact us.
Photos by Miguel Manso.